[Wactclc-alma] activating headings enrichment

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Oct 18 13:31:59 PDT 2017

Has anyone else run into this?  I activated headings enrichment in Alma as we discussed on here last week, and then opened a SF case asking them to republish our Alma catalog into Primo, as Wade said.  EL responded that they think I should create sets and republish sets one at a time.

I’m not sure what sets I’d create…  Thoughts?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256