[Wactclc-alma] Ability to add multiple formats to reserve "brief bib" options in reading list area

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Mon Oct 16 10:16:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

We’re running into an issue when we put materials on reserve that are not a book or article.  If we’re doing DVDs or CDs or any other type of material to put on for a “brief bib” we only have the option to choose book or article in either a physical or electronic format.  When students then search in Primo under course to find what materials are on reserve, any videos that are instructor-owned copies come up as “book” rather than video.

Is there a way to add other options in the citation type menu when adding a brief bib for a course record?  Do we need to open a case to get Ex Libris support to get more options listed in that menu?  I’ve added screenshots to illustrate what I’m talking about and the problem we’re having in a document attached to this email.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Periodicals/ILLs/Circulation