[Wactclc-alma] issue adding a new fulfillment unit/policy/TOU

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Oct 4 11:43:00 PDT 2017

In Voyager we had MANY reserve location types (2 hour, 24 hour, 3 day, 5 day, 7 day, etc.) based on whatever the instructors' preferences had been over the years.  When we migrated we made all reserves 2 hours, for simplicity's sake.  I now have the first request to have certain reserves check out for 24 hours.   I've created a new location fulfillment unit, fulfillment unit location, fulfillment unit rules, TOU, etc. but I'm missing a step somewhere.  When I change the temporary location of a book (barcode 30021000868125) to 24 hour reserve, then check it out to myself, I get this message:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D33D05.ED798010]

When I override, it checks out to me appropriately for 24 hours which is good, but somewhere along the line I've missed a step that associates a circulation desk..  What/where is that step?

Thanks,

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256