[Wactclc-alma] FW: question

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Wed Oct 4 09:52:49 PDT 2017

We have noticed a Sandbox widget that we can add, but it's not configured. I checked help for this, and when I followed the directions on this page<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/Alma_Online_Help_(English)/Administration/050Configuring_General_Alma_Functions/140Support_and_Maintenance?uxp=true#Sandbox_Management> I noticed that I don't have a Sandbox Management option in my Configuration Menu. Is that something that needs to be configured at the consortium level since we have shared sandboxes?

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624