[Wactclc-alma] Question about sets

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Oct 3 16:07:44 PDT 2017

I watched a video today about how to opt groups of employees out of notices. I'm hoping that I can create a set of all of our employees and then run a job on that set so that they are opted out of notices without having them have to do this themselves.

However, when I try to create a set of employees (I had to export all employees into excel, then filter to User Group of Employees because for some reason, you can't just create a list filtered by user group), when I got to Add Contents from File to Set (it's an itemized set), it won't let me. I get this error: Header line in input file is missing an ID column. Supported IDs are: OTHER_ID_4, OTHER_ID_3, OTHER_ID_2, OTHER_ID_1, BARCODE, USERNAME, UNIV_ID

I'm guessing that's because the ID column didn't get exported, but I can't see how to do that. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,

Elena