[Wactclc-alma] Leads Meeting November 28th

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Nov 22 16:22:44 PST 2017

Nina,

Shellie and I talked about that same question this morning.

Yes, I'll be sharing the Bellingham session via Zoom (the zoom link is in the agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1liqd2EtnhvBAKbRqhv_6ANAJKuHM-WrnadehCv_HIhY/edit?usp=sharing along with the anticipated times for each topic. )

I'll also be recording that event in BTC.

Meanwhile, we decided it would be a good idea to keep the Tuesday meeting on the calendar, for people who have that time slot carved out in their Tuesday schedule, but might otherwise be "on shift" on Tueday and unable to follow the Tuesday workshop online. Those folks might prefer to just wait for the BTC recordings, and attend the Tuesday call as usual.

So, long story short, you have the option of either :)

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>