[Wactclc-alma] processing a lost order in Alma

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:13:07 PST 2017

Well, this idea won't work. I just confirmed that in a sandbox.

But, you could delete the PO, and recreate it a new PO using order line type of "other service - one time". And then select 'technical' as acquisition method.

Just curious, though, was the book lost via campus mail (or after some confirmed receipt at the institution), and that's why you have to pay for it?

wadeg at bigbend.edu
(509) 760-4474