[Wactclc-alma] Google Scholar

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Wed Nov 15 13:59:49 PST 2017

Hi Lesley,

Maybe this can help?

Publishing Electronic Holdings to Google Scholar
https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/Alma_Online_Help_(English)/Integrations_with_External_Systems/030Resource_Management/150Publishing_Electronic_Holdings_to_Google_Scholar?uxp=true#Verifying_Google_Scholar_Data

Lily Kun
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian

https://spscc.edu/library
lkun at spscc.edu<mailto:lkun at spscc.edu>
360-596-5436