[Wactclc-alma] Bookings not coming up as Task

Kim Mitchell Kim.Mitchell at skagit.edu
Wed Nov 15 11:37:59 PST 2017

Thank you Shellie,
I'll work on this and let you know.

Kim Mitchell
Library Paraprofessional 3
Skagit Valley College
Whidbey Island Campus
360-679-5221

Committed to Students

From: Wactclc-alma [mailto:wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Whittaker, Shellie
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:22 AM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] Bookings not coming up as Task

Kim,

It sounds like the booking requests in question did not get activated.  Booked items enter the task list when they become activated.

You mention that the process used to work, but now does not. That kind of symptom often suggests that something in the configuration has changed.

The example items are covered by the booking rule for Equipment FU.

The booking rule for the Equipment FU allows booking for users in these user groups:  Default, Emeritus Borrower, Employee, Student

Maybe the booking request failed because the patron you were booking for was not a member of an authorized group.

I found a few patron accounts that are not assigned to any user group, and there are also user groups that are not included in your booking rule.

[cid:image001.png at 01D35E06.2F3EB5D0]

Are you able to replicate this problem by placing the same booking request (same item/same user) again?

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu> | (360) 452-5264