[Wactclc-alma] "Your Alma Sandbox environment is currently being refreshed at your institution’s request. During this period, access to Alma Sandbox is unavailable."

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Mon Nov 6 13:57:26 PST 2017

Hi Kirsti,

Each college had their own sandbox during implementation.  Ex Libris graciously provided those private sandboxes even though the contract does not provide for them.

However, now that implementation is over, we share.  There are three sandboxes, which are loosely "assigned" by cohort.

Cohort 3:

https://sandbox01-na.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/mng/login?institute=01STATEWA_EVERETT&auth=local

Cohort 2:

https://sandbox01-na.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/mng/login?institute=01STATEWA_BIGBEND&auth=local