[Wactclc-alma] How to send Alma letters to a patron without

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Wed Nov 8 13:34:49 PST 2017

Thank you so much!
I changed the "letter send format" to "BOTH" and the fines/fees notices were generated for ALL patrons. And I even didn't bother to go to our email to find the letters for those who don't have email address. I just went to the patron's record, opened an attachment, and print the letter out from there.
But I might want to create a different overdue and lost profile for those who don't have emails. Kirsti - can you share the Analytics report of users with no emails? And, Kirsti, I like your idea about adding a  "block" ... Thank you!

Regards,

Nadine Pavlov
Circulation Supervisor
Holman Library