[Wactclc-alma] "Updating DNX failed"

Xinhang Hu xhu at bellevuecollege.edu
Wed May 24 13:28:59 PDT 2017

Hi,

I changed an item's Process Type to "Book Repair" from the dropdown choices, but received the message "Updating DNC failed" when trying to save the record. The only reference about this message I could find is this: "When binding physical items, when the work order department was from another library, the user received an Update DNX Errors error message. This was fixed, and now the work order department drop-down is limited to the items' library department."

Could someone shed some light on this? Thanks

Xinhang Hu
Bellevue College Library

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2D491.B2D7A8B0]