[Wactclc-alma] New Alma User Interface

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Tue May 16 11:17:46 PDT 2017

Hello All,

You may have heard the rumors :) ... especially if you attended ELUNA.  We're getting a new user interface for Alma.

This subject came up in the weekly meeting for Cohort 1 and Cohort 2 members and we thought folks might appreciate a little update about it.

We know that the new Alma UI will be available for "test driving" sometime this summer or early fall and that it will be in full implementation, meaning everyone will be required to use it, beginning January 1, 2018.

So, while this is still a little ways out on the horizon, it's definitely something to be aware of.

Here is a little video demonstration of the new Alma UI (~30 mins).   It's not the final version, I think the demo was made in December, but it's no doubt pretty close to what we'll get.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXbBSb8i-Y&feature=youtu.be

Shellie

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Shellie Whittaker
WACTC Library Consortium Transition Support Consultant
Big Bend Community College
shelliew at bigbend.edu<mailto:shelliew at bigbend.edu>

360.452.5264

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299