[Wactclc-alma] FW: Your Upgrade from ProQuest ebrary to ProQuest Ebook Central Scheduled

Ahniwa Ferrari ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu
Mon Mar 13 11:00:37 PDT 2017

GHC moved over to the new platform and it was a pretty smooth transition. We had to change some links and proxy settings, but nothing overly complicated.

----

Ahniwa D. Ferrari
Associate Dean for Library, E-Learning, and Media Services
Grays Harbor College | 1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520

ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu | p. 360-538-4051 | f. 360-538-4294