[Wactclc-alma] End of Term Due Dates

Skirko, Tria TSkirko at wvc.edu
Mon Mar 6 14:07:23 PST 2017

Thank you Lesley!

We did have the end of the term added to the calendar and when checking out books to students today (three week checkout), the due date was 3-27-17.

However, I did add Spring Break to our calendar based on your screenshot and now things are working as expected (due date 3-22-17).  So thank you especially for the screenshot!!!

As an aside.  These items have "move forward" defined in their TOU tables so it seems like the due date should actually be 4-3-17, anyone know why my thinking is wrong there?

Thanks much!

Tria