[Wactclc-alma] Question for C1 / C2 institutions

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Mar 3 11:49:23 PST 2017

I'm asking this on behalf of the C3 folks...?

And I don't know the answer off the top of my head.

For anyone that has maintained perpetual access to the old NetLibrary collection, how have you handled that in Alma?

Did you migrate over local records? Or was it a collection that is available for activation in the community zone?

(I do seem some NetLibrary collections in the community zone, but I don't know if those match the collection that was purchased by our libaries at one time.)

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)