[Wactclc-alma] End of year stats

Paula Laine plaine at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Jun 29 14:10:17 PDT 2017

Depending on your setup, you might find that item policy does not work well. Even though ALL of my item records have an item policy type, when I try to do a count based on it the numbers are waaay off. Alma doesn't appear to "see"  item policy types. Alma does see the material type, but I have not checked to see how accurate they are. I think not very. I remember all our DVDs came over with an odd material type.

This what I am using right now. I still need to create a date prompt so I don't have to edit the query criteria anymore.