[Wactclc-alma] Analytics Bibliography for Dental Programs

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jun 23 15:43:22 PDT 2017

You can try creating a report on the Physical Items subject area.

Try searching the Bibliographic Details / Subjects using a 'contains'.

There's also a Dewey Classifications dimension in the Physical Items subject area you could try using. Though I don't know how narrow or focused dewey classifications might be.

And be aware, analytics isn't really set up well to do bibliographic searches. That's more what Alma and Primo are designed to do.

You'll probably have better luck doing physical item searches in Alma. Focus the search as much as possible, and then use the Tools menu to export the search results in Excel.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299