[Wactclc-alma] Films on Demand

Ahniwa Ferrari ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu
Fri Jun 9 14:22:27 PDT 2017

Oooh, oooh, I actually knew the answer to this one, so I made a video -

https://youtu.be/W1-s2q_DzKM

Hope it is useful!

----

Ahniwa D. Ferrari
Associate Dean for Library, E-Learning, and Media Services
Grays Harbor College | 1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520

ahniwa.ferrari at ghc.edu | p. 360-538-4051 | f. 360-538-4294