[Wactclc-alma] Changing items terms

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Fri Jul 21 10:19:15 PDT 2017

Sorry, reverse that, since you want your 3 day dvds to be 7 day.

For the 3 day dvds to be 7 day, the way your current fulfillment rules are set up, you need to edit those dvds you want to switch with the appropriate item policy.

Or, if 7 day is now the new rule for all dvd's, the easier way would be to configure your 7 day dvd rule to trigger off of the dvd location, instead of an item policy. That way, you no longer have to set item policies on the items.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299