[Wactclc-alma] [External] Salem books/articles

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Thu Jul 20 08:09:02 PDT 2017

Most of our electronic encyclopedias only link to title level via Primo.  I've had various tickets open in the past about this and EL usually blames the vendor data.  One exception is that they finally got article-level linking to work last year with Credo Reference.  But now that you mention it, our Salem titles are not showing up in Primo results at all...

Sorry, I'm not really helping, other than to say we've seen the same thing, generally, with reference entries.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256