[Wactclc-alma] Analytics report for identifying returned LOST items

Skirko, Tria TSkirko at wvc.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:31:14 PST 2017

I put the two reports we are using in the Shared Folder as well (examples from the Omak campus).  Although I think Wade's solution would work too :)

We use two reports, one for waived fees (to catch those that we have manually waived for whatever reason - snow day, good story, etc) and one for overdues that were returned (we choose overdue instead of lost because analytics is 24 hours behind and this helps us catch the cracks, but it also means more double checking...)

Also, in talking with Olivia I realized that Alma is not actually automatically clearing the processing fee, we just decided not to add one, a change I hadn't realized happened recently.   We use the retail price of the item for our replacement fee so there is usually some cushion built in there already and we decided that was enough.   Sorry for the misinformation!

Tria