[Wactclc-alma] Exciting Times!

Whittaker, Shellie ShellieW at bigbend.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:40:03 PST 2017

Hello,

I am still feeling so thrilled to be working for the Consortium during this important time.

The Library Leadership Council meets tomorrow and their agenda contains important next steps in establishing the WACTC Library Consortium.  A nominating committee will seek candidates for the Consortium's Executive Committee, and Mindy Coslor, Chair of LLC, has asked the directors to think about "projects for the WACTCLC post Alma implementation."

Now is the time for all of us to express our ideas for creating and sustaining a rich and rewarding consortium experience, in terms of both Alma-Primo and new projects.

Let's talk about it...at our meetings, in the breakroom, around the water cooler, and on this list.  Let's make lots of opportunities for our very creative and talented members to express their ideas about what constitutes a valuable consortium experience.

Shellie

Shellie Whittaker
Transition Support Consultant
WACTC Library Consortium