[Wactclc-alma] Alma Analytics question

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Dec 6 15:19:25 PST 2017

The process type shown is the process type at the time of item deletion. The "real" deletions would mostly be the "in place" deletions (mostly likely from collection weeding). Deletions from acquisitions would probably be orders you backed out or didn't complete. Items with a process type of 'missing' would be items that had been marked missing at some point, and then were ultimately deleted.

I created a similar report for withdrawn title counts, and saved it to:

/shared/Community/Reports/Consortia/WACTCLC

The report is called 'withdrawn titles count'.

The report will prompt for the year you want to report on, and then shows results by title resource type.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>