[Wactclc-alma] FW: Technical Seminar ALMA Session Attendee Instructions - PLEASE READ!

Ventura, Gerie GVENTURA at highline.edu
Tue Apr 18 17:39:44 PDT 2017

Cohort 1 @ Technical Seminar

BTC: Traci
Edmonds: Dale, George
Highline: Gerie, Naoko
Whatcom: Sally

Gerie

Search for books, DVDs, database articles, e-books, and much, much more!
Library Homepage http://library.highline.edu/
Library Hours
Sunday: 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/49562504?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/49562504?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>