[Wactclc-alma] Welcome to the WACTCLC Alma and Primo lists!

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Sep 14 16:32:52 PDT 2016

Traci,

Good question. When I added you guys to the list, I did not set up any specific preferences.

But if you would like a daily digest, you can go to the list subscription pages and configure the desired options for your email address.

Just go to the pages above, log in using your email address (just create a password for yourself), and then answer "yes" to "Would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

That should do it.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)