[Wactclc-alma] Creating new holdings records

Dennis Christman dchristman at whatcom.ctc.edu
Thu Oct 27 12:22:01 PDT 2016

Paula,
You want to create a new holdings record in the metadata editor, fill in the base information, then save it as a template. You can set it as the default in the properties for it. Ours was created by ExL during implementation, so I don't know the specifics, but if you mess around with it (I suggest the sandbox) you should be able to figure it out.
- Dennis