[Wactclc-alma] Hello cohort 1 - Normalization

Paula Laine plaine at bellevuecollege.edu
Fri Oct 21 14:58:29 PDT 2016

Dennis,

I am glad to hear you are having luck with the normalization process. I really do plan to get back to them (and I like your idea of adding/deleting the 978 field).
I did a lot of things wrong trying to turn it into a process, then it wouldn't work on my set of records. My set of records was item level and of course I needed them at the bib level. After a while I found the way to change the set to bib level records and then I could run the job. I did eventually get it to work, and I learned a lot in the process, but it was a very frustrating experience.

Paula