[Wactclc-alma] Invoice creation by file import

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Nov 30 16:01:01 PST 2016

Paula,

Could you email me a copy of the Excel spreadsheet you're trying to import?

I might be able to see something.

Meanwhile, we're not seeing that "fraud detection" message in your posts to the list

I haven't heard of anyone else getting these in response to posting to the lists. It could be something happening locally, when your Bellevue email server receives a copy of the message? Not sure.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)
(509) 760-4474