[Wactclc-alma] New update for PC CR01

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Nov 15 09:36:05 PST 2016

Thanks, Wade and Lily.

I should have been more clear. My concern is that we are getting these notices so often. We got another this morning:

Dear customer
Current status: Service is operating normally (i)
15-Nov-2016 UTC 17:27:05
Major service interruption resolution

We are pleased to update that our engineers have resolved the reported service interruption; all hosted instances are now fully operational.

If you experience any additional issues with your hosted Ex Libris products, please open a Support incident and let us know what symptoms you are experiencing.

15-Nov-2016 UTC 17:01:15
Our engineers are currently investigating this service interruption.

We are doing everything we can in order to restore the service as soon as possible.

We will provide timely updates here. You can also subscribe to get updates via emails using our system status page.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Regards
Ex Libris Cloud Team

Please don’t reply to this message

Should there really be an issue every day?
-Lesley