[Wactclc-alma] New update for PC CR01

Kun, Lily lkun at spscc.edu
Mon Nov 14 10:38:34 PST 2016

I think this is a status update for the Primo Central environment that we’re on. Looks like there was a problem, but it has been resolved. As long as it reports that the system is operating normally, I wouldn’t worry about it unless you notice something is wrong on your end.

On another matter, I’m getting weekly updates for Primo TC NA12. Is anybody else getting updates for Primo TC NA12? Wade said our Primo environment is Primo NA08, so I’m not sure why I’m getting Primo TC NA12.

Lily