[Wactclc-alma] room booking?

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Thu Dec 8 11:19:51 PST 2016

I received an example of a complaint that URI has experienced with Alma Booking.

I have, Chang Tao Yu, ID#100590799 student,  in my office this evening.  He has concerns about difficulties with the on-line reservation system...he has had to wait upwards to one hour to be into the system because it states ERROR...and then doesn't get a confirmation (nothing shows up).  It also never shows a (for example) "1" after placing a request so he is never sure if his requested is actually in the system.   See me and I explain.....

He is a Computer Science student (freshman) and is concerned about the amount of time spent on trying to get into this system (cumbersome?).

Traci

Traci Taylor, MLS
Systems Librarian
Bellingham Technical College