[Wactclc-alma] Purge Expired Users

Dale Burke dburke at email.edcc.edu
Mon Dec 5 11:06:13 PST 2016

Traci,

If you have students who were registered for the summer and then registered
for the fall, the fall registration will overwrite the summer registration
and they will not be purged.  We load our faculty and staff with a
different expiration date than our students so when we purge the expiration
date does not affect the faculty and staff.

Hope this makes sense.

Dale Burke
Technical Services Librarian

20000 68th Ave. W