[RO] Student moving out of WA

Bunt, Donnie sbunt at ewu.edu
Wed Jul 5 14:35:50 PDT 2023

Allison,

Thank you for your response!

Sorry I wasn't clear about the audit! The audit was mainly built to catch the special Native American residency status and with our admissions application. We were working on trying to catch this population prior to the start term, the audit will filter if a student has marked any of the possible residency exceptions. It’s only been active for a year so we are doing our best to filter .

Sokridanny “Donnie” Bunt

Major Declaration|Residency
EWU Records & Registration
201 Sutton Hall ▪ Cheney, WA 99004
[p] 509.359.2321
[f] 509.359.6153

Email: sbunt at ewu.edu

This email and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please notify me by telephone or return email and delete this message from your system completely

Email: sbunt at ewu.edu