[OAAworkgroup] August OAA Workgroup Meeting

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Jul 16 12:59:17 PDT 2018

OAA Workgroup Members: if you have not already, please send your RSVP for the August 6 work session to Nanette Angel, nangel at sbctc.edu<mailto:nangel at sbctc.edu>.

Our July meeting is a week from today (Monday, July 23rd). For the July meeting, which will be a WebEx meeting as usual, please review the Listen and Learn audio that Tara provided the link to in a previous email. For convenience, here is the link again: http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/66352/l/707643-oaa-listen-learn.

Our July meeting agenda will consist of a review of previous work to get us all up to date, a discussion of the Listen and Learn audio, and preparation for our August 6 work session. I know several of you cannot commit to that meeting or to the full 6 hours (with a break in the middle). Because that is the case, it is important that we have as many of the Councils and other groups represented as possible, even if it is just one person from each group.

Please use this list to comment and ask questions between now and next Monday.

Thanks all and I look forward to our conversation next week.

                             [Joe]
[Compass]

Joe Holliday

Director, Student Services