[OAAworkgroup] FW: OAA Requirements v1.2.xlsx

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Aug 9 09:53:12 PDT 2018

OAA Workgroup Members: as you know, we held a work session this past Monday to work on the list of functional and technical requirements needed for an RFP for a new vendor to develop the OAA. At the same time, the list of requirements will help our ctcLink folks determine if an RFP is indeed needed, or if needed changes can be made with new and existing "PeopleTools."

The attached spreadsheet is what we came up with. If you participated in the meeting, you received this earlier in the week, with an invitation to comment further. If you didn't participate in the meeting, please consider this your invitation to do likewise.

In order to stay on track with our work, please provide feedback no later than next Tuesday, August 14th. Thanks!

                             [Joe]
[Compass]

Joe Holliday

Director, Student Services