[Lln] Lunch and Learn | Dec. 4 | Join us!

White, Marlene (DEL) marlene.white at del.wa.gov
Fri Nov 17 14:54:31 PST 2017

Good afternoon LLN members!

Please join us join us for our upcoming LLN Lunch and Learn event, Monday December 4.
If you're a state employee, you won't want to miss this! OFM and CHA will be going over their work to support diversity, inclusion, outreach engagements and legislative priorities for 2018!
Please see flyer for additional details and how to register.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

Marlene White
Professional Development Coordinator
Department of Early Learning
Office: 360-407-1953 | Cell: 360-628-7115
Kids' Potential, Our Purpose