[Lln] Latino Leadership Network - Lunch and Learn

Edward Esparza eesparza at sbctc.edu
Mon Jul 31 15:14:23 PDT 2017

Good afternoon, a friendly reminder for our new season of Lunch and Learn via the Latino Leadership Network. As mentioned before our featured speaker will be Phyllis Gutierrez Kenney, board member with the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC).  Ms. Kenney is also a former member of the Washington House of Representatives 46th District. She is considered one of the most influential champions for public policy affecting Latinos in the areas of Health, Education and Economic development.  We look forward to you attendance to hear her inspiring story of coming from the agricultural fields in the Yakima Valley to a powerhouse legislator in Olympia.

Register at: eventbrite.com/e/latino-leadership-network-lunch-n-learn-tickets-35760569827
This event is free & open to all state employees and guests. Q's? marlene.white at sos.wa.gov

Please note the following information:

*        This program is a "Brown Bag" lunch. Please bring your own lunch or visit the L&I cafeteria for food options on site.

*        Anyone can join via GoToMeeting if they can't come in person: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4151817863057947649
Virtual option through GoToMeeting only allows 100 total attendees