[Lln] US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce Luncheon event - Featuring Aeromexico

White, Marlene marlene.white at sos.wa.gov
Fri Aug 11 08:06:30 PDT 2017

Good morning,

If anyone is curious about the work the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce is doing, please check out their upcoming luncheon, October 31st, event details and sign up here.<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/october-31st-2017-luncheon-featuring-aeromexicos-non-stop-service-seatac-intl-airport-mexico-city-tickets-33533791473>

Aeroméxico will be speaking about their services and plans for expansion.

Marlene