[Lln] Latino Leadership Network Speaker Event Monday!!!

Alaniz, Juan (HCA) Juan.Alaniz at HCA.WA.GOV
Fri Aug 4 10:33:42 PDT 2017

LLN FAMILY - DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE SPEAKER EVENT!!  IT'S MONDAY August 7, 2017.

Everyone has a story inside of them and our personal stories unite us!

Former State House Representative Phyllis Gutiérrez-Kenney, a daughter of migrant parents will surely inspire and fortify your spirit with her story and experience.

WE come together as a "family" every couple of months, our Latino leaders, our state Latino workforce, our allies and executive supporters to build each other up. Telling our stories in an important community and public service.

Our stories remind us of where we come from, of our responsibility to each other and of the debt of gratitude we owe to our "family" before us.

Join us in celebrating Phyllis's story, recognizing her contributions, and in extending our gratitude for her life time of service !

Let's come together and learn about what motivated and drove her to endure the extremely tough challenges, to work incredibly hard with an  unwavering commitment to serve our community and residents of our state.

REGISTER NOW - SEE YOU THERE!

When: Monday, August 7, 11:30 am- 1:00 pm

Where: Department of Labor and Industries Auditorium

   7273 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater WA 98501-5414

Virtual option via GoToMeeting if you can't to attend in person:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4151817863057947649

Register to attend in person NOW:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/latino-leadership-network-lunch-n-learn-tickets-35760569827

This event is free and open to all state employees and guests. This event is a 'Brown Bag' lunch. Please bring your own lunch or visit the L&I cafeteria for food options on site.

For questions contact LLN Chair, Juan Alaniz: juan.alaniz at hca.wa.gov<mailto:juan.alaniz at hca.wa.gov> Or Co-Chair, Marlene White: marlene.white at sos.wa.gov<mailto:marlene.white at sos.wa.gov>

Juan Alaniz
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Talent Acquisition and Development Team
Employee Resources Division
Washington State Health Care Authority
626 8th Ave SE, PO Box 42698
Olympia, WA  98504-2698
Phone:  (360) 725-0860
juan.alaniz at hca.wa.gov<mailto:juan.alaniz at hca.wa.gov>

[cid:image001.png at 01D1F178.DA1EB4B0]<http://www.hca.wa.gov/>

www.hca.wa.gov

[cid:image028.png at 01D1C583.2CBF7EB0]<http://www.facebook.com/WAHealthCareAuthority>

[cid:image029.png at 01D1C583.2CBF7EB0]<http://www.twitter.com/WA_Health_Care>

[cid:image030.png at 01D1C583.2CBF7EB0]<http://www.hca.wa.gov/hcaconnect/default.aspx>

[cid:image031.png at 01D1C583.2CBF7EB0]<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_tBogIUnVye4GBwbVXxNw>

NOTICE:  This message (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination, copying, retention or use of this message or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or telephone and permanently delete all copies of this message and any attachments.  Thank you for your cooperation.