[LIBRARYDIR] [SPAM] LLC meeting agenda posted to LLC web site

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Tue Mar 12 18:29:37 PDT 2024

Hello:

Here's the draft meeting agenda for this Thursday's Winter 2024 Library Leadership Council (LLC) meeting. It's a short one, so I hope you can make it!

There's a link in the agenda for you to put your college report and lots more: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Isqjzn1K3GmiD8A4zKmpg3SCOLja2xzR/edit

LLC web site: https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/home?authuser=0
LLC<https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/home?authuser=0>
Introduction to the Library Leadership Council (LLC) Welcome, library leaders of Washington! We hope that this description of LLC provides a good foundation for all council members. If you have any questions at all, please contact a current LLC board member, updated annually on the LLC
sites.google.com

See you soon,

Gerie Ventura
LLC Chair 2023/24