[LIBRARYDIR] Student-bought replacements

Howard Fuller hfuller at whatcom.edu
Fri Feb 16 11:57:31 PST 2024

We do allow students to replace an item with an exact replacement. Our goal is to have the item returned (ideally by its due date and in good condition....). That a student is taking responsibility to acquire and replace an item works for us. I'll admit that we do not handle laptops or chromebooks (although we've books and media that are as expensive as a chromebook).

Howard

Howard Fuller
Library Director
Whatcom Community College