[LIBRARYDIR] FYI: 2024 Winter Common Messaging

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Mon Feb 12 16:00:06 PST 2024

Sharing!

Gerie

________________________________
From: Michael Brown <mbrown at sbctc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2024 8:22 AM

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Highline College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 (206-592-4357) or email helpdesk at highline.edu.
 I'd like to share with you the 2024 Winter Messaging for the Education Division here at SBCTC. Would you be able to share with the library listserv?

Respectfully,

Michael A. Brown, Ph.D.

Pronouns: he, him, Beloved

Director of Educational Resources & Innovation

mbrown at sbctc.edu

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”(Maya Angelou)