[LIBRARYDIR] Student Evaluations and Library Instruction

Bem, Greg Greg.Bem at scc.spokane.edu
Mon Feb 5 09:31:23 PST 2024

Good morning!

The SCC and SFCC Faculty Librarians are currently working with their union to revise the student evaluations run during library instruction sessions, which will impact the tenure process and assessment in general.

We are trying to see what best practices exist throughout the state at peer institutions, I've created a short survey and would love your feedback. Please consider filling it out here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScL4w_tmP95y-6x6Tv7Cnz6gGHnfg-o30tgmkotsGgpj5wmHQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> by end of the week.

And if you're interested in the results of the survey, message me and I can share out with you in the near future.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Bem (he/him) | Outreach Librarian
Spokane Community College Library | MS 2160
1810 N. Greene St. | Spokane WA 99217-5399
509-533-8821 | greg.bem at ccs.spokane.edu<mailto:greg.bem at ccs.spokane.edu>