[LIBRARYDIR] [SPAM] RE: Mtg in Yakima

Leslie Potter-Henderson lpotter-henderson at yvcc.edu
Mon Apr 15 13:49:30 PDT 2024

Hello all,

All tentative:
If you arrive on Wednesday - dinner is on your own.
Meeting time on Thursday, May 9th is 10 am - 4 pm; followed by a cozy hour in the YVC Vintners tasting room (small plates and noshes) and then dinner at Water Fire Restaurant and Bar<https://waterfirerestaurant.com/menu/> @ 5. Lunch is a taco bar, etc.
Meeting time on Friday, May 10th is 9 am - 12 noon.
(if there is enough interest) lunch from Panera Bread

"Breakfast"-  both days Starbucks coffee/tea and the ubiquitous Costco muffins and pastries from Viera's<https://vierasbakery.net/>.
Fruit, yogurt, and other midmorning, midafternoon edible brain sharpeners.

Please respond to the poll to let us know if you're attending, which modality, any dietary restrictions, etc.: https://forms.gle/CoioxXyNS5jph8Sg6.

Thanks, Leslie

[cid:image005.png at 01D6EA59.93A7E090]Leslie Potter-Henderson, MLIS
        Director, Library and Media Services
        Yakima Valley College
        509-574-4984
        https://www.yvcc.edu/services/library/