[LIBRARYDIR] ELUNA $$ APPLICATION DUE TOMORROW

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Tue Apr 9 11:14:31 PDT 2024

ATTENTION

The ELUNA travel funding opportunity has a new deadline!

Please complete your application by end of day TOMORROW April 10.

 We have moved this deadline up so that applicants that need verification of an outside funding source in order to attend and get the hotel booked can do so before the hotel rate changes.

Reservations for the ELUNA negotiated discounted rate can only be made through Friday April 12, 2024.  Check for rooms now!<https://book.passkey.com/go/ExLibrisELUNA>

Individuals who would like to apply for this award can fill out the application form here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9vDLWlQHo7W_L_shvCnyG-3lE1t4s_0HISN8q-AXE1ogTkA/viewform?usp=sf_link>.  The Executive Committee will make the selection and I will inform the recipients ASAP.

WACTCLC will disburse funds to your institution after travel is completed, not to individuals.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC