[LIBRARYDIR] ELUNA funding available from WACTCLC

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:06:40 PDT 2024

Good morning!

I am pleased to share that WACTCLC has decided to again provide $1,000 sponsorship awards to support library staff or faculty attending ELUNA this May in Minneapolis.

Individuals who would like to apply for this award can fill out the application form here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9vDLWlQHo7W_L_shvCnyG-3lE1t4s_0HISN8q-AXE1ogTkA/viewform?usp=sf_link>. Please complete your application by end of day April 15.

The Executive Committee will make the selection and I will inform the recipients no later than April 18. WACTCLC will disburse funds to your institution after travel is completed, not to individuals.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC