[LIBRARYDIR] Welcome new LLC representatives!

Ventura, Gerie gventura at highline.edu
Wed Sep 27 14:43:00 PDT 2023

Happy Fall Quarter 2023, everyone!

Ok, there's more than a couple (six, actually) changes in our community college library system, so I'm sending this out so you all know.

Bruce Hattendorf has been asked to step into the interim VPI position at Peninsula College (Congrats, Bruce) , so a Reference Librarian will be representing them at LLC meetings this year. Here's the other new members https://sites.google.com/lowercolumbia.edu/walibraryleadershipcouncil/about/members?authuser=0

Maybe you know them and want to reach out. Maybe you just want to welcome them.

Welcome to Darrell, Karen, Tim, Cle, Amy, and Erin!

Darrell Haynes
Dean, Central Campus
Bates Technical College

Karen Diller
Associate Dean of the Library
Bellevue College

Tim Williams
Faculty Reference Librarian
Peninsula College

Cle Roseboro
Associate Dean of the Library
Renton Technical College

Amy Tureen
Dean of Academic Support Services
South Puget Sound CC

Erin Smith
Dean of Extended Learning
Spokane Community Colleges

Thanks,

Gerie Ventura (she/her/they)
Associate Dean of the Library and Learning Resources
Highline College
[Louie Gong Native American artist-inspired Highline College Library. A blue eagle head on a green and white background with blue text.]