[LIBRARYDIR] single sign-on

Kanne, Lynn Lynn.Kanne at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Oct 24 12:57:28 PDT 2023

Very helpful to see this conversation.

The Seattle Colleges has 4 OCLC-hosted EZproxy instances – one for each college plus one for links in Alma accessible across the district. It gets me every time we pay that bill…just to make it possible for students to have access to stuff we paid for.

--Lynn
Lynn Kanne (she, her)
Dean, Libraries<http://seattlecentral.edu/library> | Learning Support<https://seattlecentral.edu/campus-life/student-support-and-services/learning-support-and-tutoring> | Employee Development<http://www.seattlecentral.edu/employee/prof-dev.php>
Seattle Central College<https://seattlecentral.edu/> | Our socials: FB<https://www.facebook.com/SeattleCentralCollege>  Instagram<http://instagram.com/seattlecentral> Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeattleCentral> YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/c/SeattleCentralSCCC>
1701 Broadway BE2101  |  Seattle, WA 98122  |  p: 206.934.4072
See our student’s stories at www.impact.seattlecentral.edu<http://www.impact.seattlecentral.edu/>