[LIBRARYDIR] LibKey for Libraries - info session Thursday

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:30:22 PDT 2023

Good morning,

I would like to extend an invitation to join us this Thursday 10-11 a.m. for a WACTCLC presentation about the AI-driven suite of products from Third Iron.

Ted Tyson, Third Iron Director of North American Sales, will be explaining how LibKey integrates with Primo to streamline the user experience.

Register here!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfw7Zc9A2SEstxI0P9m0obavVjwyweio05nYQHYkCUQ0VDMYA/viewform?usp=sf_link> (Unable to make it? Register and I'll send you the link to the recording on YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/@wactclc/featured> Friday)

More info about LibKey<https://thirdiron.com/#products>

LibKey is ready to make a deal with WACTCLC that would greatly benefit our students and save us a ton of money, I hope you can join us to learn more!

Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC